The purpose of this webpage is a place where I can write down our trips and experiences. This allows me the time to reflect after a trip and figure out what I enjoyed and what went well. Hopefully the posts will inspire you to get out there to try it yourself and give you some idea of how to plan and what to expect.
However, maintaining all of this cost money and you bet it takes a lot of time for me to post. It is not so much that I don’t mind paying out of pocket, but it just means I can’t publish as much content. If you enjoyed the content here and would like to see more, there are some ways to support us.
help us grow
The biggest thing is to just help our website grow by bring traffic to the site, mostly by subscribing or sharing our content.
1) Subscribe to notifications from our webpage by entering your email below.
2) Subscribe to our youtube page.
3) Follow us social media:
If you’d like to support us financially, I’d first recommend donating it to support racial equality (Black Live Matter). If travelling has taught me anything is that there are many out there that aren’t as fortunate as us. Alternatively, consider donating to the conservation of our natural resources and lands allows us to see the magnificent scenery nature as to offer (outsideonline).
After that, if you would still like to help support us financially there are a couple things you can do.
1) I started a Patreon page, though it is just a general monthly support page for now. I’m not sure I’d ever produce any exclusive content. But I’d be open for goal driven content. Some ideas I have include:
- Patreon voted write up of past trip reports
- Patreon voted hikes and subsequent reports
- Zoom session helping you plan your trip or hike
- Zoom session answering travel enthusiast/hacking questions
- I’d welcome other ideas, feel free to leave in the comments
2) Use our amazon affiliate link when you make purchases.
3) Lastly, I have a paypal link where you can contribute whatever you like.