This is an index of all our trip reports around the world. Of course, I will back fill my past trip reports in time.
trip report map
The google map below is an interactive map of our travels and walks around the world. The icons represent the activity that we enjoyed (e.g. the one person purple hiking icon represents a multi-day trek and the multiple people purple hiking icon represents day hikes). For the key, click on top left icon on the google map title bar.
trip report listing by continent and trip date
- 2017-1: Maui, part 5 of New Zealand Trip
- 2016-9: Dulles airport and Great Falls Maryland
- 2016-5: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- 2016-1: diving the Florida Keys with Tech Dive Center
- 2015-9: road trip in Colorado and Utah
- 2015-7: Arcadia NP (queued)
- 2014-1: Kalalau (queued)
- 2013-1: Yosemite – the time it was cold (queued)
- 2013-1: Lost Coast California – King Range National Conservation Area (queued)
- 2012-7 & 2013-7: Vermont with Jared – Camel’s Hump & Underhill State Park, Mt. Mansfield (queued)
- 2011-6: Northwest US and Canada road trip (queued)
- 2011-5: Yosemite – Poopanaut and Hetchy Hetchy (queued)